Evaporative Condensers Maintenance - with centrifugal fans
By:  Arianna Badulli  on  Mar 07, 2022
Here we show the main ordinary maintenance activities to be carried out on appliances equipped with centrifugal fans and hot-dip galvanized steel heat exchanger coils.
Specifically, this webinar will focus on two models: -
- Decsa's REF-C closed circuit cooling tower, equipped with double inlet centrifugal fans. It is especially suitable for food, automotive, power generation, air conditioning, chemical and industrial applications
- Decsa's CFR-C evaporative condenser, equipped with centrifugal fans and heat exchanger coils able to run at above-average operating pressures. It is an excellent solution for the industrial refrigeration field.
Below are the key points we will handle:
- Introduction to ordinary maintenance of cooling towers and evaporative condensers with centrifugal fans
- Evaporative Condenser (CFR-C series)
- Evaporative Cooler (REF-C series)
- The two sections assembled
- Upper exchange section
- Lower fan section + water collection basin
More information here:
- Cooling towers maintenance guidelines [article]
- Maintenance of evaporative condensers CFR-C and cooling towers REF-C [article]