Maintenance of cooling tower TMA-EU
By:  Arianna Badulli  on  Mar 14, 2022
In this webinar,
we present the ordinary activities to ensure the proper cooling towers maintenance of the TMA-EU series.
Designed for all air conditioning applications aiming to achieve savings on operating costs and the guarantee of high-efficiency thermodynamic performances certified by Eurovent and Cooling Technology Institute, Decsa's TMA-EU open circuit cooling towers with axial fans are designed to cool down water in civil and industrial environments and are today a reference point in the world markets of HVAC applications.
Below are the key points we will focus on:
- Maintenance of an open circuit cooling tower
- Ordinary maintenance activities: 3 assembled sections
- Maintenance of the upper fan section
- Maintenance of the intermediate section (heat exchanger)
- Maintenance of the lower section (water basin)
- Questions & Answers
Find out more information about our TMA-EU evaporative cooling towers on our website